Pages

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Want It Wednesday: Beaded Rose Necklace

Why is it that you always want what you can't have? Now that the J.Crew Beaded Rose Necklace is SOLD OUT,  I want it! I convinced myself when I first saw if that it was too "red" but the more I see it, the more I want it.... then quickly realize it's something I can't have.

My only hope is that in a few months there will be look-a-likes everywhere, just as the bubble necklace has exploded. I think I have 3 or 4 "bubble" necklaces now that I snagged up on GroopDealz for less than $10/each.

Vent over. 


Maybe as an alternative, I could go for the Firework necklace on Modern ego for $25? The red offered, is a little too red for this OSU girl, but maybe the green, blue or mustard?

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment