Spring and Summer are my favorite seasons. When I think about Spring and Summer, the following things come to mind:
Adios cold weather!
Sunshine and Sunglasses.
Warm temperatures.
Ditch the tights.
Lake Season.
Shorts and tank tops.
Blonde hair.
and one of the best things, bright colors.
Good Friday Attire
Shirt: J.Crew Factory // Jeans: Loft // Shoes: Sam Edelman // Necklace: Anthropologie // Bracelets: Lilly & Laura, David Yurman // Ring: David Yurman
Old Navy Sale
Shirt: Old Navy - $8 // Shorts: Old Navy - $15 // Shoes: Sam Edelman // Necklace: Anthropologie // Bracelets: Lilly & Laura, Stella & Dot and David Yurman // Watch: David Yurman // Ring: David Yurman
Easter Sunday Service Attire
Shirt: J.Crew Factory // Jeans: J.Crew Factory // Shoes: J.Crew Factory // Belt: Banana Republic Factory // Bracelets: Lilly & Laura, J.Crew and David Yurman // Ring: David Yurman
I guess what I'm saying is, sorry I'm not sorry that I'll be wearing bright colors the next handful of months as I enjoy my favorite seasons!
No comments:
Post a Comment