Pages

Sunday, March 31, 2013

Moment of Fame

Are you an Instagram-er? If not, you should be - it's currently my favorite social media outlet. And just so happened that one of my Instagram photos lead me to a moment of fame!

Last Wednesday when the weather was gloomy I decided to encourage spring by wearing a floral explosion shirt to work. With the shirt being so busy and my office being so conservative, I kept my accessories simple and classy – wedding rings and David Yurman. Loving that my “Springy” shirt looked so happy, I decided to snap a selfie.  




The caption for the photo:
Springy shirt = happy shirt. #springweardontcare #whatiwore #oldnavy #peridot #prasiolite #davidyurman

Fast forward to Friday. I’m out enjoying Good Friday off work and check in on Instagram to find that DAVID YURMAN commented on MY photo! According to the caption below, their Executive Style Director, Collete Neyrey “thinks I have great style!”



Talk about David Yurman making my day!

I didn’t care if DY commented on every photo that included a #davidyurman, I still had a smile ear to ear. For some reason the page that my photo was featured on was not accessible by phone, so I took the first opportunity when I got home to go look from our desktop. 



There's my arm party and pretty shirt!

Then, I realized that my photo is currently 1 of 20 featured pictures!! Shut. The. Front. Door. I was expecting to be 1 of 10,000… but I’ll take #19 out of 20 any day! Whoop whoop!

You can see my “famous” springy shirt and DY jewels by clicking here, scrolling down the “Show Your Colors” section and then scrolling through the pics to find me (@McSwann)! If for some reason the link doesn't work, visit:

Facebook.com/DavidYurman > Click: The DY Edit > Scroll down to: Show Your Colors > Scroll through the pics to find me: @McSwann

PS. I know this made my Nina (grandmother) in heaven smile.  She's part (and my momma) of the reason for my love of David Yurman. Many of my peices are gifts from important milestones in my life (high school graduation, 21st birthday, college graduation, Christmas, etc.) #notaspoiledgranddaughter #justoverlyloved

No comments:

Post a Comment