B laughs when I say I have a "passion for fashion" but it's true, I do. Did you know Fashion/Interior Merchandising was my original major at OSU? Well it was, until I worked at Kohl's for a summer in Texas and got to see first hand what my future career in retail might be like...
First thing I did when I stepped back on OSU's campus that following fall was change my major to Business Marketing. Except, I had already completed enough classes in Merchandising to make it a minor with just one extra class a semester. This meant instead of enrolling in Chemistry, I enrolled in Textiles, the science of fibers and my electives would be filled with Merchandising classes. Done!
Fast forward to today; I work in the HR department of a corporate office where business attire and/or business casual is required. Mixing the inner fashionista and "blah" business woman (on a budget) can be difficult at times but I've learned to love the mixture (and the bargain hunting).
So, as the work week ends and the weekend begins, I thought it would be fun to post about fashion! And in perfect timing, J.Crew's March 2013 Style Guide arrived in the mail yesterday.
After flipping through, wishing and day dreaming, I came back to budget reality. Budget aside, I put together a "Dream" board from the latest J.Crew Style Guide on Polyvore. (I should mention that I'm new to Polyvore and this was my first "set" called "March 2013 J.Crew Love"!)
After flipping through, wishing and day dreaming, I came back to budget reality. Budget aside, I put together a "Dream" board from the latest J.Crew Style Guide on Polyvore. (I should mention that I'm new to Polyvore and this was my first "set" called "March 2013 J.Crew Love"!)
J.Crew j crew / J.Crew polka dot chambray shirt / J.Crew pencil skirt / J.Crew flower print jeans / J.Crew leather wedge shoes / J.Crew ballerina shoes / J.Crew leather handbag / J.Crew j crew bracelet / J.Crew j crew bracelet / J.Crew colorful jewelry / J.Crew j. crew sunglasses

No comments:
Post a Comment