10 days in to 2013, I'm sick. Great. Sinus infections The flu sure did have a way of ninja-chopping me. Yesterday morning I was fine and by 10pm, I was in a ball aching and switching from freezing to burning up.
To use up PTO days at work before I lose it, I was already planning to be off Friday - Monday and was going to be SO productive. Funny how things change.
Instead of working today, bragging to co-workers that today was my "Friday" and obnoxiously wishing LOakes a Happy Birthday, I spent the day as a party pooper. The Morning was filled with fun times at the doc-in-the-box and waiting for prescriptions. This afternoon I stayed busy holding down the couch, napping occasionally, Pinterest-ing and planning a productive rest of the weekend (painting a room?), while frequently being checked on by my white, furry nurse.



No comments:
Post a Comment