I realized that all of the sudden I have acquired quite the project list. Whoops.
Here's what I've got going....
Bargain Mirrors:
I went to Dallas for my dear friend's wedding a week ago and came home with two, huge mirrors. My Mom spotted the steal of a deal in the Saturday paper - Weir's Furniture was advertising $549 mirrors for just $29. Because my Mom knows my style, when she went for the one found another and got a second one.
I have a few ideas up my sleeve for these mirrors, but will take me some time to put them to use. At 54" each, it takes the perfect place to fit one of these bad boys in our small home.
Kitchen Update:
We're also looking to upgrade our kitchen from Formica to Granite!! This is a long awaited project, but looks like we're actually going to make it happen in the near future. Here's a seek peak of what we're working with.
Once we have everything picked out and installed, I will do a big before and after reveal!
The impulse purchase:
I went to a garage sale late Friday and made an impulse purchase. I scored this chest of drawers with a little bit of character for just $25. I really just couldn't say no. B wasn't impressed with my purchase, but at $25 I didn't want to regret not buying it.
Sorry I'm not sorry about the project list. Be sure to check back for updates on my progress!


No comments:
Post a Comment